This privacy statement describes how we collect and use the personal information you provide on our website. It should be noted that users may use this website without submitting any personal information.
Collection and Use of Personal Information
We may ask for the following personal information:
- Contact Information such as name and email address
- Unique Identifiers such as user name, account number, password
We use this information to:
- Send you a newsletter
- Send you marketing communications
- Set account preferences
You may choose to stop receiving our newsletter or marketing emails by following the unsubscribe instructions included in any emails received.
We will share your personal information with third parties only in the ways that are described in this privacy statement. We do not sell your personal information to third parties.
We may also disclose your personal information where;
- as required by law/government or related agency
- to protect our rights
- to protect your safety or the safety of others
- to any other third party with consent
Data Collection and Use
We may collect the following information on our website and use them for the purposes explained below.
- Website activity
- Device/browser data including (but not limited to) IP address and device type
We use this data to:
- improve our website and services
- deliver customized marketing
Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies (Beacons)
Third Party Cookies
Visitors to our website may also have cookies placed on their browser by third parties for Interest-Based Advertising purposes.
Links to Other Web Sites
Note we may link to other websites with differing privacy policies – consult their respective privacy policies for information.